Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There are some jobs a hound just can't do

 

 

 

 

 

Rained on and off most of the day so for the dogs it is was a Cat in the Hat day. I decided that I would fold the laundry with Marmaduke and Cody in the bedroom. As soon as I dumped the contents of the laundry basket on the bed it was an all out free for all. Marmaduke grabbed a towel and took off to the other side of the room. I called him back and exchanged the towel for a treat. Cody said "Wow, I can play this game!" He grabbed the towel and ran the opposite way. And that is how it went for the next few minutes. Finally had them both down and practiced our downs and sits for treats. Then I loaded the laundry back in the basket. Rainy days and bored dogs don't make good company for folding laundry. With the laundry out of the way, I laid down on the bed and Cody jumped up on one side and Marmaduke on the other. Two big soft hearted dogs doing what they do best, hanging out and enjoying a lazy rainy afternoon with their family.

 

Muddin 004

No comments:

The Adoptable Dogs