Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who am I?

I was picked up as a stray in the Town of Watson in Lewis County and brought to the Lewis County Humane Society. They thought I might have belonged to a coyote hunter but nobody ever claimed me. They named me Sheila and they loved me and took great care of me until I was adopted at the end of July. My new home named me Daisy.

  I was in my adoptive home less than a week and they turned me in to the Fort Drum Vet Clinic because they said I was destructive and I ran away. Amanda at Fort Drum thought I could go to a foster home so I could work on some issues and try to find a forever home. They already have a Daisy here and boy is it confusing when neither one of us know who they are talking to. So they call me D2 short for Daisy #2.

I am spayed, housebroken and I am about 1.5 to 2 years old. I might know how to hunt coyotes and raccoons. I love treeing wild animals and baying to let everyone know what is going on. It isn't that I don't want to stick around my people it is just that I have so much fun chasing scents that I forget where I am supposed to be.

No comments:

The Adoptable Dogs